HealthVisions Midwest is a faith-based collaborative organization sponsored by the Poor Handmaids of Jesus Christ. Participating in the healing mission of Jesus, we respect the dignity of each person and give compassionate service.
We work in communities to:
- Advocate for the poor and powerless
- Nurture and foster leadership
- Develop and facilitate partnerships
- Address systemic community health needs
- Advance environmental health
Rooted in faith and confidence in God, we welcome the challenges of improving and sustaining the health status of the communities we serve.
Create healthy communities by empowering people to live a healthy life.
Our Core Values
We believe that our four core values flow from joyful service to all, especially the needy and underserved. These values are Openness to the Spirit, Community, Simplicity, and Dignity and Respect for all.
Key Operating Principles
- Disciplined Collaboration
- Transformational Innovation